For you UD

Dear most UD

It is not fair that I live so many many miles away from you.Where did that promise of "moving to the US at least for a short while" go ?
I hate the fact that I haven't seen you since May 2008 ( thank God for official India trip :)).I soooooooooooooooo hate the fact that I wont be seeing you this year when I come down to India either ( don't burn me- I will explain over phone).

You know what I hate most? That my Aghoo hasn't met her aunt UD yet and I wont be meeting your little panda anytime soon. Not fair at all!

When I need you most, when I want to talk to you ( like the last couple of days)- mundane things like time difference and work come in between us and I let the moment pass. When I finally wrap up my chores for the day and think about calling you, your work day has already begun. Its not fair you know!

I just wanted to write this for you - because I feel terribly guilty that I wont be visiting you and more importantly - your panda this time :(

There is always hope for a next time- illa?

Love,
me


PS:- my other blog is dead - so writing in this one..

1 comments:

MK said...

:(( aww..cheer up sweetheart

Post a Comment