My little big girl

I know I shouldn't be jinxing this too soon and all that- but I am incredibly proud of my little munchkin.

So, as a follow up to the potty training mentioned in the last post, we sent her to school without diapers for the very FIRST time yesterday. I was expecting atleast 2-3 accidents and send 3 sets of clothes with her.

GUESS WHAT, nothing! nada! she told the teachers every time she had to go ( 4 times, if you are interested) and was actually coming back from the rest room when I went to pick her up.

Fingers crossed that this good streak will continue and no regression will happen!


1 comments:

MK said...

Yayyyyyy...CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS :)
So proud of you little Aghoo :)
now that means celebration at home tonight.More muffins!!!!
Oh and am floored at the striking similarities of our lives..I have a big boy post today :)

Post a Comment