New year..

* i will not crib about leaving just 4 days time* chant 1000 times.

I wanted to jot down my NY resolutions so I can look back at the end of the year

1) Take time for myself.
2) Do Yoga- regularly
3) Dress up well- everyday and not just for special occasions.
4) Take time to take care of basics- hair cut, eye brows and even facial if possible.
5) Be more patient- especially with Aghoo and HD.
6) Try to worry less.. What ever will be will be ( que sara sara?) :)
7) Accept that people are different- not everyone needs to think the same way I do, especially my immediate family.
8) * Try* to forgive and forget..
9) If I need rest, its ok to slack a bit and also let poor HD slack a bit..Aghoo wont remember 1 less than perfect meal or even take out meal.She WILL remember stressed out fighting parents!
10) Starting the new job- be confident and stop being afraid of saying no.
11) Bug parents to visit us- make it happen some how( this is the toughest one :))

1 comments:

MK said...

I thought we were similar,surprise!!!our parents are similar too..
my parents are refusing to coming too....their standard dialogue is they will come only when it is duty time,that is for second baby :((((
enna than panrathu???

and hey your list applies to me too..i will come back and check this one as often as possible,just to remind myself that I am important.

Please write often.I truly miss your wisdom.

Post a Comment