Long time

I have become so irregular at writing - I think I almost forgot I have a blog.

So, My Aghoo is now a full blown 3.5 year old little girl. I get weird looks from people when I say " My baby" as I refer to her. Who cares! I will forever make that reference .

She is a sensitive and very very perceptive little girl.Some days I am moved by her concern. Like this one day, when I was at my friend's place at dinner time and she was at home with HD- I called her to say good night and she asked " amma .. Nee saptiya?". Isnt that amazingly considerate for a 3 year old?
Well I definitely think so- in my very unbiased opinion!
She has "Best Friends" now.R and C. This little boy C and Aghoo have a special language- its a combination of Tamil, Sankranti ( a dialect of Kannada?)... It is so cute!
We went to the pumpkin patch with her class mates ( including C). She had SO MUCH FUN!
My baby has a social life now- getting invited to birthday parties and potlucks!

We are now looking forward to Halloween- we cant wait to be Cinderella!

1 comments:

MK said...

Aghoo is a very very very very sweet child.i think about her every day!!
and surprisingly,i was going to write about me referring Kitty as baby too.
Not many people like that reference!!

Post a Comment