Tag time

So I picked this up from some random blog- going to do this in Aghoo's perspective.

I am
Very vocal about things I need.
Cute and at the same time a dictator!
impatient because I cant seem to order people around with my limited vocabulary of 10 or so words.

I want
to watch " baba"all day long.
to eat cheerios for all my meals
to play in the park 24/7. Who needs to eat/rest/sleep?

I have
the most beautiful smile ?( according to my mom :P)
more toys than a toy store..
8 little teeth

I wish
that my amma did not leave me at day care.
that I could play with water all day long.
that I could have a bow bow( dog).

I hate
EATING.
taking a bath
changing my dress


I fear
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I search
for amma's tummy in my sleep
for my Violet as soon as I wake up/ get back home from day care.

I wonder
why I have to eat ?( see a pattern?)
why I have to sleep?
why amma has to go to work?( amma wonders about this too sweetie).

I regret
Hopefully nothing :)

I love
my Violet
the park
any bowbow..
water!!!

I always
give umma and say "bye" when anyone leaves the house.
cry every morning when I am put in the car seat :(
try to take away VC thatha's glasses- even through the webcam :)


I ache

hopefully for nothing here too..

I usually
wake up as soon as amma wakes up!
ask for "pahpah"(milk) as soon as I wake up..
pray to patti before I leave the house.

I am not
 as chubby as my parents would like me to be.


I dance
on demand
when "sheela ki jawani " is played.
when amma dances :)

I sing
on demand :)

I never

finish my meal!


I cry
when I dont get my way..
when "pahpah" isnt brought to me 1 second after I ask for it- seriously, why do amma/dada take about 2 minutes to get pahpah , warm it and bring it to my in my cup?

I need
to touch anyone with long hair..
to touch amma/dada's tummy when I am sleepy..

I dream
dont know.. hopefully happy things?

SK and MK- take it up if you want..

1 comments:

MK said...

yayy..Daisy is back in action..yup will do this one and am nt sure if I have a clear idea myself..hey btw,i tagged u here,do it when free:

http://lifeiscalling-mk.blogspot.com/2011/04/babys-playlist.html

Post a Comment