More Aghooisms

I am running behind her this morning to get her to wear her socks.

She says" Yion ( Lion) socks podaliye.. Iya no socks !" Err.. because a lion lives in the jungle!!  sigh.. what logic though!

She is looking at the Ramayana book that Ashu ( my bil to be) got and she points at the picture of Rama and says " amma, dis ummachi puppy shame ma.. dress podaliye" then she points at Sita and says " I like this ummachi. Dress potiruku " :):) She points at Hanuman and says " Hanuuuuuuuu ummachiiiiiiiii- monkey ma?!!" She is so surprised by this realization :)


3 comments:

MK said...

hahahahahahhaah....OMG!!!!!!Such fun with Iya papa around....
am sure "this ummachi puppy shame" is going to tickle me in my grave....rotfl!!!!!!lmao!!!!
so what is this ramayana book?is it baby friendly??send me the title,author and name of the publication plz?

Daisy said...

Hey M,
Veetla poi paathu solren.. its not exactly toddler friendly- may be for older kids (5or 7 yrs old?).. but Riya likes to look at the book :)

MK said...

Aghoo..Aghoo..Aghoo...Aghoo..want more!!!!

Post a Comment