Aghooisms and updates

Aghoo is starting to pick up a lot of English these days . Her primary language is Tamil.

Everyday I ask her how her day was and she always goes " Good" . She usually references herself as "Iya " and has recently started transitioning to "I/Me/Mine" . Yesterday, when i asked her how she was, she said " I fine"!!
She was eating ice cream and she spontaneously says " I like it amma" :)
Her day care provider's father is an old man who walks with a walking stick.She made a walking stick at home by stacking 3 markers and walks around the house saying " like thatha ":):)

Yesterday we had another first of the not-so-nice kind.She fell down from the bed and hit her mouth on the crib. She had a small tear inside her lip and a laceration on the chin.She cried quiet a bit when she saw the blood. She cried even more when we took her to the doctor.

Since HD is travelling, he panicked a bit when he heard the news. When he called my sister to video chat with Aghoo, apparently he teared up on seeing his precious daughter..

** start digression**
Let me record the fact that this guy did not shed a single tear when I, his wife gave birth to his precious daughter-- without taking any anesthesia or pain killers. One measly cut on his precious daughter and the water works open???

**end digression**

So, anyway, at the end of the day, when Aghoo was video chatting with my dad ( her daddy thatha)- she was retelling him the whole story of how she fell down , took her to the doc etc etc. She finishes by saying " riya come home.. dada ipad ( i came home and talked to dada on the ipad).. dada CRY!!!" ROTFL.. She is not going to let him forget this..

She is gong to be starting montessori school in August and I am so nervous for my baby!!

Every night , before going to sleep , she says her prayers ( ramaskanda), then I have to say this whole thing to her where everyone she knows love her.. it goes like this..

Amma loves you
Dada loves you
Ava loves you ( my sis)
Ashu loves you ( my Bil to be)
Chitha loves you ( Hd's bro)
Chithi loves you ( Hd's bro's wife)
Daddythatha loves you ( my dad)
Ammapalya loves you ( my mom)
Appathatha loves you ( hd's dad)
Ummachi palya love you ( hd's mom.. she is ummachi ( God) so ummachi palya)

 and so on .. all her friends, our friends , some times things she will " how abt vacuum?" or how about " blue chair"  and I have to say " vacuum loves you ... blue chair loves you" :):)

We all love you baby.. very much..

2 comments:

MK said...

oh y not!!!!!!!she is an absolute delight!
PR is a very sweet dad!and i love the way he addresses u very endearingly with a "enna ma" :)

Anonymous said...

Ache enna cute :--) but tear on the lip sounds terrible! I guess we have to be ready for these :--((

-SK

Post a Comment