Attempts at Fiction - 1

My attempts- at fiction (;))

She:-hey, why did u call me and hang up?
He- nenapu.. I Mis- dialed.
S-0h..
H- did u want me to call u?
S- no
H- ok. I won't call?
S- No!!!
H- sigh.. Seri Vidu.. What r u upto?
S- nothing.. Hostel common room la iruken.. Need to start studying for tomm.. Potuma?
H- study later. What r u wearing?
S- red salwar
H- with the green pants? Adhu doesn't suit u..
S- hmph!! When did u notice me? Née  dhan yepodum Shilpa va dhane pape?
H- how do u know? Does that mean u r always noticing me?
S- Poda.. Ask ur friends not to shout ur name every time I enter the class room..

H- then why do u smile( slighta) when they shout?
S-No I don't!
H- fine.. Canteen poviya evening?
S- probably... Nee?
H- nah!! Velila poren

2 hrs later
S-so how long were u waiting for me in the canteen?
H- who said I was waiting for u?? Chumma vanden... Yedhuku sari kattitu vande?
S- Chumma.. Yen??
H- u looked cute:)
S- adada compliment lam thare? R u drunk?
H- illadi..seri ippo yena Padika poriya?
S- amam- u better study for a little bit bfor u go out..
H- serida..... See u tomm?
S- k. Bye

2 hrs later
H- hey?
S- hmm?
H- padikariya?
S- trying. Née?
H-velila poga poren
S- ok..
H- I wanna see u...
S- ippava???
H- pinna? 5 yrs kazhicha? Ipa dhan!!
S- r U kidding me?time is9 pm
H- seri varadhey.. Am going out . Bye
S- kochikadhey da....

 30 min later

H- y did u come?
S- oh! I had to make an international call.. So phone booth vanden..
H- nambiten
S- Poda!

H- hey
S-  hmm?
H- thanks da chellam
S-:) ..paathu Po .. Don't get drunk?
H- seri da.. Sleep tight ..
S- :)

6 comments:

MK said...

BROAD GRIN!!!!

Daisy said...

@MK- semi fiction ;);)

MK said...

cute.reminds me of alaipayuthey :)

Anonymous said...

I dont think this is fiction.
Real life no?

Saying one thing and doing another thing. All part of love ya.
-SK

Tinkerbell said...

By any chance was this the conversation between you and your BF in college ;)

Daisy said...

hehehe .. well.. like i said, semi fiction ..

Post a Comment