So, Whats Aghoo upto?

Since this blog is supposed to be about her and all, I should be chronicling her..

She talks.No - she actually has an answer for every question.She answers questions that aren't even posed to her.I cant believe that the wee little baby of mine has starting spewing so many words and that she has independent thoughts :)

Scene -1
She sees my dad on web cam.He isn't wearing a shirt - only a lungi ;) [ aside- i dont think i can find too many pictures of my dad from my chilhood where he is wearing a shirt :P]

She says " thatha puppy shame. shirt podaliye"
!!
Then she says " thatha- fufu ( hot) iruka? ..shirt podaliye?" ROTFL

Scene 2
We are in the process of potty training her , leading to many many hilarious comments/ scenes.

She comes home from day care and I tell her,
"Aghoo, pee pee time . va bath room polam". She says
" No thank you amma" !!!

Then when she has done the big job in the potty. She says -

"poo poo swim swim pannudu ma" :P I know disgusting!

Scene 3
We are driving home in the car from day care and she is sitting in her car seat .I am telling her something and she doesn't understand what I am saying.
She says " Turn around panni sollu ma"!!


Scene 4
She knows that I have back ache and we have been telling her that that I cant carry her because of that.
Everyday she will ask me if my back ache "mug ow" ( mug= mudhugu and ow= pain) is better. If I say , yes, she will say " appo carry pannu ma"!!

Scene 5
We went to the mall to take professional pictures. There was an animal adoption thingie going on. There were lots of cats and dogs that made Aghoo's day.

So she says " Amma, look! cat!! dog!!
" Yes Aghoo !"
" 1 ,2 cat dog ma" (1,2 = many many in her diction)
" yes baby"
she thinks for a little bit and says " old mac donald had a farm?" ROTFL!


3 comments:

MK said...

am.NEVER going to frgt the swimming poo poo. ..rotfl....i cnt wait fr kitty to come to this stage.sema entertainment :)

Anonymous said...

Vandhutten vandhutten.
Man they are hilarious at this age no? waiting waiting. :--)

Keep writing more often pleasee

-SK

Tinkerbell said...

choooo chweeeeeet...hugss and kissesss to aghoo :*

Post a Comment