Logic

So, my dad doesnt wear a shirt when he is at home. Most days ,when he face times with Aghoo, he is wearing just a lungi and no shirt. Its a game between Aghoo and her thatha - Aghoo always says " thatha dress podalaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and my dad replies " yes ma.. thatha bad boy " :)
This morning, she was telling my dad about our impending lake tahoe trip .

Aghoo:- " Daddy thatha, naan beach poren. anga toys irukum. Lots of aimals ( animals) varum. Zebra eat pannum (?!!)"

Daddy thatha:- " naanum varen da.. yennaiyum kootitu poriya?"

Aghoo thinks for a bit and says " nee va. Aaana dress podanum ok? good boy pannanum. Jacket podanum "

ROTFL!

Last night HD had a work dinner and came home only after Aghoo went to sleep.
When I was trying to brush her teeth before going to sleep ,she was cranky and wouldnt let me.

So , When she was ready for her bed time story book, I instead told her a story how Cindy baby( imaginary character that I use to teach her lessons via stories) refused to bush her teeth and she got " lots of big big poochis" in her teeth and had to go to the doctor.

After listening to the story, Aghoo said " Naan good girl ma. Brush panniten". I asked her " appram why did you trouble amma and fight with me to brush your teeth?". She said " I want my dada amma! adhan cry panninen" . Needless to say the said Dada was pool of mush when he heard the story last night..



3 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

chooooo chweet aghoo...lots of hugs and kisses....

MK said...

Aghoooo is super dooper sweet..she is going to miss "ava" ...

SK said...

Hayooo, sooo sweet! :--))
Love the way she talks.

Post a Comment